Sunday, October 19, 2008

"Those parents"

Gracie's first run-in with "the law!" Here we are at Auntie Michelle's graduation from the police academy! We are so proud of her!

Maya did such a great job holding Gracie!
I absolutely LOVE this picture of Greg's dad caressing Gracie's forehead.
Dad gets Gracie for most of the day on Sundays . . . she loves watching TV on dad's knees, and here she is actually sleeping somewhere other than in the Bjorn! Good job, dad!


In looking back on these blogs I realize that we are "those" parents. Greg and I were noticing how already in the last 11 weeks, we have acquired more pictures of Gracie than we have of the two of us over the past four years. Thus, I am going to attempt to take more pictures of our WHOLE family- friends included. In the meantime . . .

1 comment:

Anna Gradek said...

Amy! These pictures of Gracie are precious! I can't believe you are a mom, and from the stories I hear...an amazing one! Congrats on your new baby girl...finally a girl born into this world! I swear all the babies being born lately are boys. I can't wait to meet her face to face!