Sunday, August 8, 2010

TWO

Intensely loving, inherently determined, FIERCELY smart . . . and all at two. I am so proud of our little girl! Everything Gracie does she does to the nth degree, which usually inspires a response of "well that's Gracie for you!" When she is sweet she squeezes longer and tighter than the average toddler, with a look of gratitude and depth that I am surprised a two year old can feel. When she is annoyed she can give a stink eye compatible with that of a middle school girl. When she is happy she hops around the house shouting, "haaaaPY!! haaaaPY!!!" And I know that all parents think that their child is smart, but my oh my . . . Even her pediatrician was wowed, bringing in his intern and nurse to have a listen. She not only speaks like a little adult with long sentences and fantastic manners, but she knows her ABCs, can point out each letter seperately by name, knows her shapes and colors, and can count to ten. If it sounds like I'm bragging, I am! We are the luckiest parents in the world!

No comments: