Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Fall and Winter...When did that happen?




Our first "real" Christmas tree

Dollhouse
Uncle Bob


Santa called her a sweetheart
The first Christmas at home

My snow angel




Our family

Halloween and Campbell's birthday
The pumpkin patch





Pete and Gracie
Thanksgiving
Friends



The big slide
Brave girl

The corn maze






Ever since starting my doctorate I have fallen behind on blogging. I am struggling to balance it all, and time just seems to be going quicker and quicker.  I am so thankful that Gracie has the best father in the world, and I have the most supportive husband ever. I know these next three (four, five, six?) years will be a blip on the screen when Gracie looks back at her childhood, but I am just wanting time to stand still so I can play with my baby...while she still is a "baby." 



No comments: